Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
@Cristian @EdwardHaney @Rustie

Can any of you guys help me please? Im trying to sort out the results but struggling to sort it by the most points. Whenever i try change it, It will only change the names. Any tips?
I couldn't tell you without seeing it mate.

Make sure your filter covers the whole table and your sorting via the dropdown in the total column is all I can say.

·
Registered
690 Posts
@Chris.

If you are using the pre-formulated spreadsheet that I think you are, you must not do any sorting on Sheet 3 (the tab labeled "03 Results" at the bottom). When you are at the point where you are ready to sort, you have to copy Sheet 3 over to Sheet 4 (the tab at the bottom labeled "04 Sorted Results") and do the sorting in Sheet 4. I usually save my work right before I copy anything to Sheet 4. If that is not your issue and you are correctly using the 'sort' feature of Microsoft Excel (or whatever spreadsheet program you use - for me it happens to be Open Office that I use), then I am not sure what to tell you and we will probably need to start screenshotting each other to see what is going wrong. The "points" are in column "O" and I just tell it to sort "Column O" in "Descending" order and everything else falls into line. If that is not working, your spreadsheet may be corrupt and we need to link you back to clean original version of the spreadsheet. Let me know how it goes, I have an easy day coming up and I should be readily available to help you.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts