1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Zverev needed this one and hopefully he can make sth out of it

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Mayer is not a good player. Of course he will win a couple of mug clay challengers and do well in Sopot to keep his place in the top 100.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Flo :eek:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
mayer is such a weird guy. wonder if he'll ever be able again to bring back the type of player he used to be during the good years back in 03 or 04. it's a head thing.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Zverev didn't seem bothered by the heat. Hewitt would like him then...
Florian didn't look good right from the beginning. Pretty much the only people there were either girlfriends of the guys, coaches, or family... plus some weird aussie girl ;) and the idiots who volunteer there. Very impressed by Mischa.

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Zverev didn't seem bothered by the heat. Hewitt would like him then...
Florian didn't look good right from the beginning. Pretty much the only people there were either girlfriends of the guys, coaches, or family... plus some weird aussie girl ;) and the idiots who volunteer there. Very impressed by Mischa.
Does Mayer have a girlfriend?

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Mischa :yeah:
Flo :shrug:

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Oh dear Flo :sad: Not a great start at all :sad:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Does Mayer have a girlfriend?
I could be completely wrong... but I remember in 2006 I think, when I was last there, he was with a brunette girl. I thought it looked like it could have been the same girl supporting him today. You know, with the guest pass, sitting next to the coach. So, I think so. But I'm not 100% :)

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
I could be completely wrong... but I remember in 2006 I think, when I was last there, he was with a brunette girl. I thought it looked like it could have been the same girl supporting him today. You know, with the guest pass, sitting next to the coach. So, I think so. But I'm not 100% :)
Attractive woman?

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Not your stereotype super skinny, model-material gf but I thought she was pretty enough.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts