Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woooooooooooohooooooooooo Sergiy!

Crazy crazy stuff... two regular underachievers I'm a fangirl of (Stakhovsky and Gaba) are on the rolls :worship:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Janko.:mad: This was your chance for your first title.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
good god what a disastrous loss :confused:

no idea what is going on this week but whatever it is it's terrible

·
Premium Member
12,566 Posts
Wow, Stakhovsky's on fire. I wonder if this will finally be his breakthrough season or just another isolated result in his career like Milan 2005.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
The funny thing is Stakh lost to Blaz Kavcic in qualifying and now he is in the SF! :eek:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Mug Tipsarevic fanboys have to realise that he will never do nothing in his career.
ya other than take Federer to 10-8 in the 5th at the Aussie:retard:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

He's a decent player, but not really ATP level imo.

Gutted for Janko but well played Stakhs :yeah:
Thanks Paul, I see your opinion. Maybe he's raising his level, cause he've won 2 great matches lately. Lets wait til any MS or GS and see if he can still beat this kind of players there :cool:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
We have a new player of the month candidate. Great success Stakhovsky. Who are you!

Win this tournament and it will make Ivo's 1st round loss not look quite so bad!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Paul, I see your opinion. Maybe he's raising his level, cause he've won 2 great matches lately. Lets wait til any MS or GS and see if he can still beat this kind of players there :cool:
Seen him live this year, and seen him before, and he is just making progress. His career was really stopped by a wrist injury. He also had some problems with coaches, now he has the same coach as Karol Beck.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
you are right, one day he will tell that his grandkids... I almost beat Federer

:retard:

so you're saying he will do something better in his career that he will tell his grandkids about? If so, then we are agreeing, so I don't get it.:confused:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
The funny thing is Stakh lost to Blaz Kavcic in qualifying and now he is in the SF! :eek:
To be honest I think that one was tanked...he knew he was the first in the line for LL

Great result,credit to him :worship:

Tips, man, you keep missing great chances...:sad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts