Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stakhovsky was not really playing that good at all, he can be better for sure.

a total mug-like performance by Bolelli

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
[fangirl] :crazy: [/fangirl]

great revenge for that Wroclaw match where Sergiy was injured and had an unlucky loss :eek:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
huge chance lost here Simone :smash:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Stakhovsky kind of impressed me. Sure, he wasn't playing insanely well, but way better than a typical #209 player. Some of these backhand slices were really good, Bolelli didn't know what to do with them

Anyway, he goes down in the final

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
No need to play the final tomorrow. Handball can start after all on time.

Watching this shit was like watching a qualifying round of a futures. Ok, not that bad, but still mug bad.

Seriously, how can a guy lose to Blaz Kavcic 2:6 6:1 6:3 and reach the final of this tournament? :lol:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Andre♥;6650388 said:
Seriously, how can a guy lose to Blaz Kavcic 2:6 6:1 6:3 and reach the final of this tournament? :lol:
expected considering how bad of a tournament this has been

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[fangirl] :crazy: [/fangirl]

great revenge for that Wroclaw match where Sergiy was injured and had an unlucky loss :eek:
First time seeing Sergiy in action. I must say I like his game quite a bit. Definitely a player to look for in the future :D

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
bolelli trying to return those nieminen-speed kick-serves to his bh was just hilarious.
The whole match was hilarious! :haha:

Even more than Jankovic vs Kuznetsova this morning, which made my mum ask: "Is this for real?" :haha:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
First time seeing Sergiy in action. I must say I like his game quite a bit. Definitely a player to look for in the future :D
He is extremely inconsistent. Actually he didn't play that well today. He can play like a Top 50 and then like a Top 500.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
:lol: Really poor performance from Bolelli.

Solid match from Stakhovsky though. I heard on the live stream that he's the first lucky loser to make a final in nine years (?).
hmmm, wasnt Canas a LL in Miami? or was he at IW, i dont remember :scratch:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
hmmm, wasnt Canas a LL in Miami? or was he at IW, i dont remember :scratch:
He was a LL in IW.

In Miami I remember he trounced Thiago Alves in the final round, when everybody was expecting another tank like the one against Waske in IW.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
mugelli :worship::worship::worship:

this has too be one of the weakest atp tournaments ever :sad:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Prior to this tournament, the last player to reach an ATP final as a lucky loser was Niklas Kulti at Halle in 1999.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Prior to this tournament, the last player to reach an ATP final as a lucky loser was Niklas Kulti at Halle in 1999.
I remember that final. Kiefer destroyed him! :haha:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Aaah, I remember, the guy who ended Edberg's career in Stockholm

1 - 20 of 38 Posts