Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennis lost again . An all serve mug broke 4 times a talented all courter incapable of holding his own serve

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I'm looking forward to Karlovic-Youzhny match tomorrow :lick:

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
I have to say, Karlovic played really well in this match. He had some amazing forehand winners/passing shots, volleys and serves. I fancy his chances versus Youzhny!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Tennis lost again . An all serve mug broke 4 times a talented all courter incapable of holding his own serve
Well I'm not a fan of Karlovic but he's all but an "all serve mug" as you say, I don't think you saw the match first of all, Karlovic played good, serve of course but also nice volleys, slices, some lethal forehands. Sela isn't clearly the most talented here, even from baseline he was outplayed by the Doctor. Congrats Ivo.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Well I'm not a fan of Karlovic but he's all but an "all serve mug" as you say, I don't think you saw the match first of all, Karlovic played good, serve of course but also nice volleys, slices, some lethal forehands. Sela isn't clearly the most talented here, even from baseline he was outplayed by the Doctor. Congrats Ivo.
Come on, even Sheldon would get that sarcasm.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
:lol: - good job, Dr. Ivo, exposing once again a so-called 'more-talented' player. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Sarcasm attempt failed. Sela isn't a all talented all courter. And Karlovic is really an all-serve mug. :wavey:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Supporting Nadal and Tomic isn't some pedigree for evaluating somebody's talent . This wasn't attempt of sarcasm
At least they are very talented all courters...

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
The patient lives. Well operated, Doc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts