·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Very good performance from Misha. :yeah:

The backhand was a joy to watch, also love the beard. :hearts:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
good win for youzhny the youzhless. i was cheering for lacko.

they both needed this title. better luck for lacko next time.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Lacko disappointed today after a good week, but Mischa really played well throughout the whole match, all he's done wrong were a few easy forehands missed. Congrats Mischa for the title and hope Lacko keeps improving. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Expected, Youzhny too consistent in rallies against someone like Lukas. Still, incredible week for Lacko, and I'm sure he can bring a lot of confidence from it and continue to climb up the rankings :yeah:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Lukas was nicely outplayed by perfect Youzhny, but final is a great result ! 64th ranking place and almost nothing to defend till Wimbledon, actually till US Open.

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
I'm happy for Youzhny.I think he just needed this more. Lukas is young, full of potential, he surely will win titles in the future but Youzhny needed this for his confidence and for helping him to "get back on track" :yeah:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
The beard was the key to victory.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Excellent work, colonel. :hatoff:
Better luck next time, Lukas.

·
Registered
32,166 Posts
Youzhny was too good.He played his best match in years,possibly the best since that win against Nadal at USO.Amazing tennis really.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Colonel :worship:

Lukas :hug: Watched the trophy presentation and he was kind of shy and so unexperienced, really cute :) He didn't say much and also forgot to thank the sponsors and everybody, but understandable.
A first time is never great - and I'm not talking only about trophy presentations ;)

Can't wait to see what will rest of the season bring to this slovakian sex machine.
:drool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts