Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated January 20, 2014)

Bulgarian commentator on Eurosport mentioned Dimitrow has withdrawn. Anyone to confirm such info ?

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List (updated December 28, 2013)

Can't agree with Dimitrov playing here. Too much servebots in the area, lost in R1 to Karlovic last year. Should play Montpellier instead.
Surely the best way to address his RoS issues is to play servebots as much as possible?

·
Bring it Home
20,319 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List (updated December 28, 2013)

Surely the best way to address his RoS issues is to play servebots as much as possible?
Yeah, makes perfect sense mate, but the thing is he seems to has more trouble returning the 140 kmh serves than the 220 kmh ones..:lol:

But of course, there is the weather factor too. Playing in a 22-25° C closed arena is better for the body than playing outdoor clay at 35-40° C with high relative humidity. :devil:

·
Bring it Home
20,319 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated January 20, 2014)

Dimitrov withdrew after all.

From the Zagreb Indoors Facebook's Official Page --> It was a day of mixed emotions. We were happy to see Marin Cilic and Ivan Dodig back in Dom sportova Sports Hall where they've started practicing on Tuesday but we were sad when we got the news that Grigor Dimitrov won't be playing in Zagreb. We hope to see Grisha in Zagreb next year!

I guess we won't see him in an ATP 250 until Queens. :shrug:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated January 28, 2014)

Borna Coric will get WC for sure. Quote from his facebook "I started with preparations for next season,hope it will be succesfull as this one.My first tournament will be PBZ Zagreb Indoors."

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

Borna Coric will get WC for sure. Quote from his facebook "I started with preparations for next season,hope it will be succesfull as this one.My first tournament will be PBZ Zagreb Indoors."
Borna Coric and Mate Delic ;)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

I saw on Paul-Henri Mathieu's twitter page that he'll play Qualifiying here. My French is rusty, but I think that's what he said. LOL.

·
Bring it Home
20,319 Posts
Re: Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated January 30, 2014)

Raonic probably out too, since he skip the Davis Cup after flying to Japan with the team.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Wow, this is going to look like Memphis list soon ... if Haas does drop out Brands @70 at the #8 seed?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

Seeds :

1. Tommy Haas (12)
2. Mikhail Youzhny (14)
3. Philipp Kohlschreiber (27)
4. Ivan Dodig (34)

5. Marin Cilic (37)
6. Radek Stepanek (48)
7. Lukas Rosol (49)
8. Igor Sijsling (63)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts