Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/
Nole imitations is what you get as most popular when you search for "federer" , "nadal", "roddick" and of course "djokovic". A million + views in a month is an unbelievable growth almost like google out of nothing, the kid is already a star

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is the Djokovic forum closed??

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Djokovic will soon take Marat's spot for MTF's most favorite player

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I think there's more people that dislike Djoko than Safin though. Plus, Safin wins every poll he's apart of.:D
Just wait until AO 2008.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Reactions: mir

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Reactions: GlennMirnyi

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I think there's more people that dislike Djoko than Safin though. Plus, Safin wins every poll he's apart of.:D

that's a good point - when you think about, there are probably at least a handful of people who dislike every player on Tour...except Safin. I mean i'm sure people get frustrated with his results, but those aren't people who DISLIKE him. Is there ANYONE who genuinely does not like Safin?

Are there ANY other players (ie, good ones) who are not disliked AT ALL?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
that's a good point - when you think about, there are probably at least a handful of people who dislike every player on Tour...except Safin. I mean i'm sure people get frustrated with his results, but those aren't people who DISLIKE him. Is there ANYONE who genuinely does not like Safin?

Are there ANY other players (ie, good ones) who are not disliked AT ALL?
I don't think this is the case at all. Particularly here on MTF, his fanbase is largely hated (often for a good reason :eek:) and people project it on to him ALL the time :shrug:. And obviously people dislike him for other reasons as well. Someone like Guga or Rafter as already mentioned would be better examples of universally liked players :).

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I don't think this is the case at all. Particularly here on MTF, his fanbase is largely hated (often for a good reason :eek:) and people project it on to him ALL the time :shrug:. And obviously people dislike him for other reasons as well. Someone like Guga or Rafter as already mentioned would be better examples of universally liked players :).
People hate his fans but he is def universally liked.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts