Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do you guys think? I think this youtube pranking genre is annoying. In one prank I saw a guy steal a car, drive it around the block and then returned it to its owner saying ''Hey it's alright it's a prank bro''. Next we're gonna see these pranksters shoot someone and they'll say ''it's alright bro it was a prank''.

Although I have to say that the end was an overreaction and it could also have been a set up and fake.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I saw those videos few days ago, not sure if they are real, but they are just crazy.

I like pranksters, but these guys are just morons, they could very well get stabbed or even worse, what's the point then?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
wow this is a stupid one really

i mean you can really expect people to react like this. i like watching pranks but when it's gone too far with it it's just stupid

for instance watch this

the idea is...let's say original and i admit it i enjoyed watching it but and i don't want to be the one who "ruins the party" but on a second though i realised this is way too dangerous for the prankster as the one who's pranked could pull a gun and shoot him and it would be legal under these circumstances

same thing about those scary clown pranks (search it on youtube)

maybe, just maybe people in your video overreacted a bit though

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
*Whiny nerd voice* It's a prank!

Cringe.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

For their next one they should put a gun to people's heads, IMO. Or whatever they do, ultimately they have to die.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Goat to win ACC.. By the way my mother will restrict my politics viewing as she is saying something gone wrong with my mind the last few days!

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
someone would get killed before they ever even come close to the genius of Remi Gaillard.

stop trying idiots.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts