Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The funniest and the kinkiest stuff of my betting career-i ve placed 12 Ks on James and he has comfortably won.....in a hour being in a jovival state of mind....i checked my account and..... my money emerged to be refunded-VOID!!!....It turned out that i placed my bet 23!!! secs after the commencing of the matches warm up.....but they havent closed the line,at the start of the warm up as they were supposed to ......now its a little bit frustrating to tape my message cause the biggest part of the keyboard is strewn around my room:p

No more late calls!!!
Radek all the way for me!!! I was on the stands during his both clashes in Moscow....
RuleZZZZZ!
Radeks gameplay and current form are stunnin!!! Roddick Ferrer Djoko FedEx PHM-These are the players who has managed to surpass Radek in last 4 months...Janko almost lost to indoor legend Roitman,Murray is still far from his best standards and bear in mind that its extremly difficult to overcome one contender twice in a short period of time -Andy sweated with Tipsa in Metz....I am breakin the rule of low price but....45% of net profit at a particular conditions-is MUST BET for me-1.45 Stepanek with booming stakes!:wavey:-and its LOST

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Re: Youre beautiful no matter what they say and world can bring you down-Friday

Radek is beautiful, good luck to you superboy2006 and all Radek backers!

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
This is always something to bear in mind at certain times of the year:

Madrid Qualifying Entry List:

1 Simon, Gilles FRA 31
2 Fish, Mardy USA 40
3 Clement, Arnaud FRA 41
4 Wawrinka, Stanislas SUI 44
OUT Monfils, Gael FRA 45
6 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 48(but guaranteed a MD wildcard anyway)
7 Calleri, Agustin ARG 49
8 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 50
9 Del Potro, Juan Martin ARG 51
10 Tipsarevic, Janko SRB 52
11 Koubek, Stefan AUT 53
12 Bjorkman, Jonas SWE 54
13 Gulbis, Ernests LAT 58
14 Ginepri, Robby USA 64
15 Dancevic, Frank CAN 67
16 Gicquel, Marc FRA 69
17 Massu, Nicolas CHI 73
18 Seppi, Andreas ITA 76
19 Spadea, Vincent USA 78
20 Vliegen, Kristof BEL 80

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
This is always something to bear in mind at certain times of the year:

Madrid Qualifying Entry List:

1 Simon, Gilles FRA 31
2 Fish, Mardy USA 40
3 Clement, Arnaud FRA 41
4 Wawrinka, Stanislas SUI 44
OUT Monfils, Gael FRA 45
6 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 48(but guaranteed a MD wildcard anyway)
7 Calleri, Agustin ARG 49
8 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 50
9 Del Potro, Juan Martin ARG 51
10 Tipsarevic, Janko SRB 52
11 Koubek, Stefan AUT 53
12 Bjorkman, Jonas SWE 54
13 Gulbis, Ernests LAT 58
14 Ginepri, Robby USA 64
15 Dancevic, Frank CAN 67
16 Gicquel, Marc FRA 69
17 Massu, Nicolas CHI 73
18 Seppi, Andreas ITA 76
19 Spadea, Vincent USA 78
20 Vliegen, Kristof BEL 80
true, thnx for the advice..I've highlighted 18 Seppi, Andreas ITA 76 as well..he is playing Ljubicic

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
for these middle ranked players is better if they try getting in an ATP semi or final rather than trying to qualify for a Masters tournament

but that's only my thought

for example Starace skipped Monte Carlo qualies and played Valencia till the end making the final there

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Monaco over Haas @ 3.35

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
for these middle ranked players is better if they try getting in an ATP semi or final rather than trying to qualify for a Masters tournament

but that's only my thought
you could be right. It probably varies from player to player.
I think the players in question will mostly try to win their matches but if they're getting beaten there's a good chance getting the plane to Madrid could seem like a more appealing prospect than battling back from a set down.
Anyway, I'm just pointing it out as something to consider not advising people to blindly oppose those guys. Although as it happens I like the look of all their opponents without even taking this into account.

And thanks Timotheus for highlighting Seppi too.

Lopez looks a bad match up for Stanley considering his record against serve-volleyers. (Lost to Mirnyi, Llodra, Karlovic and Tsonga so far this year) His record against lefties is unimpressive too.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
6 units on Lopez @ 2.12
why: wawa terrible against big servers AND lefties, form of Lopez is better, serving is better and Wawrinka might want to consider his qualification match in Madrid which is on the line (only small arguement, don't value it too much)

6 units on mad vera @ 1.62
why: surface for vera is better, form has been great, watched safina today which was just terrible (and chakvetadze even worse...), 1-4 H2H misleading because of surface (clay)

radwanska 6/10 @ 1.94
why: better talent, stronger mentally, better serve, more impressive wins this tournament

chela 2/10 @ 1.15 lay odds
why: chela was brilliant today despite home crowd and shotmaker Melzer, djoko has been unimpressive and I have the feeling he just wants some rounds as a warm-up and get to Madrid by Saturday (he get's tired very fast and has been known to do these kind things)

Sorry for the short analysis but it's a lack of time :)
Will also play Berrer 4/10 @ 1.61 lay odds and will use serena, venus, stepanek, ljubicic and peer in some combo's..although I'm thinking of skipping the williamses due to low odds..

·
Registered
386 Posts
cant fucking believe that gamebookers has higher prices then betfair...for radek and vera...fucking sick to my stomach

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hoping for a lot of upsets:
0.30 on Safina over Zvonareva @2.62
0.10 on J C Ferrero over Gonzalez @2.50
0.10 on Lopez v S Wawrinka @2.10
1.00 on Serena Williams over Vaidisova @1.40
0.10 on Andreev over Davydenko @2.50

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Thanks for the Madrid qualies info. Tempted to leave Lopez v Wawrinka now...for anyone that saw Lopez yesterday, he was rather unimpressive (from the beginning of the 2nd set - didn't see the 1st)...didn't do much in the rallies, and it was only his serve that largely got him out of trouble. :shrug: Sure, Stan is poor against big servers, serve-volleyers, and lefties, but if he can force rallies (and the court isn't majorly fast), it would take an error-strewn performance for him to lose, imo.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Ljubicic @ 1.27 ... I dont usually hit such odds but I give Seppi no chance here
Lopez @ 2.12 because it's a 50/50 match IMO
Stepanek X Kohlschreiber @ 2.11
small stake on Stepanek to win Moscow @ 6.76 .. wanted to hit it yesterday @ 11.something, but they didn't accept my bet because the first match started 2 minutes ago :sad:

I also have a feeling that Ferrero will win, but somehow I don't wanna back him

1 - 20 of 63 Posts