Mens Tennis Forums banner

Why are you still a virgin?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know why you are still a virgin and how you are dealing with it. Tell me everything, I'd like to read your advises and stories for when I'll be virgin again, in another lifetime.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
You could as well pick 1, 5 and 6. Let's be honest.
No, I'm just romantic, something that you probably never felt.
So you can't know, sorry buddy.

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
I have always been uncomfortable chatting to girls with the intent to have sex with them, so that never worked. I really don't want a girlfriend either. Earlier this year I finally lost my virginity but that was only because a friend of mine hooked me up with a girl that was looking for a friends with benefits relationship. She was only the third girl ever I have kissed.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
No, I'm just romantic, something that you probably never felt.
So you can't know, sorry buddy.
Assuming things, mate. I found romanticism in books, so your opinion is invalid.

I have always been uncomfortable chatting to girls with the intent to have sex with them, so that never worked. I really don't want a girlfriend either. Earlier this year I finally lost my virginity but that was only because a friend of mine hooked me up with a girl that was looking for a friends with benefits relationship. She was only the third girl ever I have kissed.
I'm assuming you have had at least a girlfriend, seeing that you don't want one? Why wouldn't you?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
anyone who doesn't say "because I haven't met MachineGun yet" is a liar.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
missed my flight to Geneva last week

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Because I am. At 20 I don't sweat it too much though. There are much better things to worry about in life.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
1, 3, and 4.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Because I lack any redeeming qualities whatsoever - ....think this is pretty self explanatory myself :lol:

Seriously though, I've had a ton of confidence issues for a long time.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
I'm waiting for Rafael to turn straight

1 - 20 of 204 Posts