• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Btw update on the Colorado situation.

Other than me getting high on occasion :lol: and posting silly shit on MTF, Colorado has seen a shit ton of profit and revenue from the Rec Shops.

As promised, $1,000,000 or so dollars has gone into public schooling. In fact my local school saw an update on their textbooks and also got some state of the art computer "Smart Boards".

Crime rates have gone down by just a little bit (like 1% or something), but this is not necessarily linked to legalization. Also the first "Wild High Driving" accident occurred last month.

Supposedly a guy was way too stoned and ended up ramming into a cop car at.......12 mph or 19kphs for you Euros. :superlol:.

Wonder what state will be next?

Reactions: redshift36188

·
Registered
15,784 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,290 Posts
Should have never been illegalized in the first place.

Blame big tobacco and big rubber in the 1930's for that

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Should have never been illegalized in the first place.

Blame big tobacco and big rubber in the 1930's for that
And Nixon :eek: and the whole Drug Scare of the 70's. Soo much money wasted

Reactions: Pedigree

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)

·
Your visions will happen
47,290 Posts
:lol:

We gonna see

They don't call it Mile High for nothin' :smoke:

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I'm far from being an leftist or liberal, but yes, legalize it all around the globe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Globally, 1.3 billion people smoke. Each year marijuana causes five million premature deaths. Half of them will die in middle age. And it will affect your brain and make you crazy, and Legalization of marijuana would worsen schools performance. Do you admit that marijuana has medicinal benefit beyond its application as a pain killer ? Only people are addicted to Marijuana already would argue for the legalization of it!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Globally, 1.3 billion people smoke. Each year marijuana causes five million premature deaths. Half of them will die in middle age. And it will affect your brain and make you crazy, and Legalization of marijuana would worsen schools performance. Do you admit that marijuana has medicinal benefit beyond its application as a pain killer ? Only people are addicted to Marijuana already would argue for the legalization of it!
1,3 billion :D
What a load of BS. check your numbers:wavey:

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
My only worry in legalization of marijuana would be how to control nobody drives under its influence.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Shouldn't be banned legally.
Should be severely punished financially in implicit way. E.g. if you blood test reveals usage, private medical insurers can raise your rate all they want and you are no longer eligible for government help. Otherwise - smoke all you want.

·
10,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
:spit:
Excuse me but can you cite your sources :lol:

Do you know how many people die from overdosing on painkillers and other legal drugs every year?

Also August, that is truly a point of contention. Hard to really control that, also being able to control what levels of THC content in blood is "dangerous"

Here is a dated video on that sort of topic

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
For The drug problem, i would go one of the extremes ways, you either legalize it and make clear policies about it, or you go The hard way like in Asia, where The minimun doze could give you 10 years in jail. Stop this drug war that results in thousand of victims every year.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Here in the Netherlands it is actually tolerated. Altough in the law there is hypocrisy all around. You may NOT FABRICATE (more than 4 plants) of it, but you may BUY it.
I must say that I dont experience much every day trouble here because of the tolerance of Marijuana. Things became better after they introduced a card so that only Dutch people may buy it here. Before that there was a lot of "marijuana traffic/tourism" from people from Belgium and Germany who came to the Netherlands to buy it.
So I dont experience much trouble. But I have to say that the more harmful drugs should be banned nonetheless.
I never used any form of drugs (including marijuana) by the way.

·
Registered
21,441 Posts
Here in the Netherlands it is actually tolerated. Altough in the law there is hypocrisy all around. You may NOT FABRICATE (more than 4 plants) of it, but you may BUY it.
I must say that I dont experience much every day trouble here because of the tolerance of Marijuana. Things became better after they introduced a card so that only Dutch people may buy it here. Before that there was a lot of "marijuana traffic/tourism" from people from Belgium and Germany who came to the Netherlands to buy it.
So I dont experience much trouble. But I have to say that the more harmful drugs should be banned nonetheless.
I never used any form of drugs (including marijuana) by the way.
Like alcohol?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts