Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would it be?? If Rogie wins title #1 in 2020, title#104 overall, Wimbledon #9 overall, and grand slam #21 overall, what would your reaction be?? I for one would be over the moon and it would make up for losing the Wimlbedon F last year to Djokovic!!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same here, when Rogie took months off in 2016, he came back in 2017 and won the AO and W!! I actually wouldn't be surprised for Djokovic to not make the F if they're in opposite halves or the SF if in the same half.... Djokovic could very well win the 2020 FO, 2020 Olympics, AND 2020 USO, but I'm not as sure about W, he cannot win EVERY event in 2020!!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
My reaction is why would you like spoiling things now?? With what purpose

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Depends on where I am and what the company is tbh. I remember being at the match where Fed won his 8th Wimbledon with a resale ticket and I was sitting to a fellow camper who is a big Federer hater :p and I didn't celebrate at all (!) until much later when I left the centre court. Compare that to for example in 2016 when I was watching Fed's QF match against Cilic with some of the biggest Fedtards I've known from all over the world, we basically launched ourselves on each other, hugging and ugly crying after Fed won.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
joy and astonishment, but it wont happen- last year was his last chance really, kudos to Novak for being the wall he is and clinging on

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would be overjoyed.
However, he could win only in an alternate universe. Best case scenario in this world would be another loss in the final.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts