Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After that few whatches , waht do you think about possible QF matches.
I think that it could be somthing like that

Federer - Blake.
Roger played great but Diego wasn't any test, but his draw his quite open. Santoro is tricky as well as Verdasco but one of them winning a set would be maximum. Berdych would have to play out of his mind to upset Federe and I don't see it happening.
Both Gonzalez and Blake had easy way to clash, and after seeing how Blake played against Massu I think he is capable of winning against Gonzo.

Hewitt/Djokovic - Nalbandian/Ferrer
The hardest to choose someone from that section. Hewitt is playing great and he has huge support, match with Djokovic could be fun they had some very close match at Wimby it could go all along to 5th set. Baggy Safin are too erratic for me to trouble Lleyton, unless one of them will be playing his very best tennis.
Nalbandian if he is healthy. He got game, motivation and until 4th round clash with Ferrer quite easy draw. Ferrer wasn't impressive in Auckland and I think Nalbandian will egde him in 5 sets.

Gasquet - Davydenko
Richie is playing great tennis and his draw is wide open up to QF. Davydenko should make QF he is solid enough , Youzhny could be tricky but he isn't playing so great.

Roddick-Nadal
Both have easy walk up to QF. I don't see anyone taking them out before QF.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Wasn't there previous QF thread ??????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts