Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Frauds losing.

Votes: 5 8.9%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always feel extatic when my favourites win a tennis match but i can't help myself, i get really horny when players i hate lose and get trashed.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
My favourite is when a player I'm indifferent to has to retire due to a stomach ache.

Reactions: Tennislover3001

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Obviously favorites winning, but I can't say I'm surprised OP went for the hate, since he posts more on Dimitrov's threads than Raonic's ones. :lol:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
my favorite player winning. i think there would have to be something seriously wrong with you if you got more pleasure out of seeing a player you hate losing than a player you like winning. i like it when serena williams or milos raonic lose for example but i like seeing marin or sabine winning way more.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,917 Posts
Favourite winning. But you know you get chuckles (no strings attached) when a player whose style you might dislike gets beaten. Ferrer and Murray pounded by Gabashvili at Barcelona and Washington (as well as Coric beating Murray) come to mind for me. Oh even on occasion I get excited watching Wawrinka lose, or a choke in action, or sometimes, two chokers in action - (Querrey and Anderson in particular), embarrassing but sometimes you laugh when things are pretty terrible. I remember laughing to myself when Dimitrov got bagelled by Harrison in Acapulco before things became evident that he was on a downward slope.

Actually biggest reason to support favourite is that it lasts, unlike for the others, you watch them lose a match and get over it, favourite winning gives you a boost to say he can keep it going, lots of bright things ahead.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Favourite winning. But you know you get chuckles (no strings attached) when a player whose style you might dislike gets beaten. Ferrer and Murray pounded by Gabashvili at Barcelona and Washington come to mind for me. Oh even on occasion I get excited watching Wawrinka lose, or a choke in action, or sometimes, two chokers in action - (Querrey and Anderson in particular), embarrassing but sometimes you laugh when things are pretty terrible.
Why is he in your sig then.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Favorite winning of course. You can't put hatred for someone over your own player.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,917 Posts
Why is he in your sig then.
I added that it's embarrassing when he loses early to journeymen so much I sometimes find it funny. But I still love Wawrinka (at least the Wawrinka who turns up, except when that's against Kei - the only guy I'd never root against is Nishikori. At times I even root against Federer if an underdog is playing well against him.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Depends on what stage of the tournament it is.

If it's R2, then hated player losing.
If final, then favorite player winning.

Though I won't deny I take great pleasure in watching Whinedal or Clownfils get spanked in a final, too.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Favorite winning of course. You can't put hatred for someone over your own player.
Pretty much this. There must something wrong if your watching purely to watch someone lose.

·
Premium Member
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Notice which fanbase the OP who introduced this idea is from?
The way you we're posting a few months ago in a Live Commentary involving a Raonic match, one would of said he stole your wife :superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The way you we're posting a few months ago in a Live Commentary involving a Raonic match, one would of said he stole your wife :superlol::superlol:
It's always confused me as to why you put those laughing faces at the end of your posts when you're blatantly not laughing.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Hate is too strong a.word. why do you have to hate any player? Thats a sign of extreme immaturity.

Of Course you enjoy your favourite players winning. But if they get beaten by a player I am not a fan of I accept it. Winning and losing go hand in hand. No matter how good some player is they will run into someone better several times.

Reactions: Tennislover3001
1 - 20 of 38 Posts