Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal is amazing, he played a great Davis Cup semi-finals, he seems to be the same of the best times now. I think he will return #1 in 2012, Nole will fall, Nadal is like Son Goku. With a strong oppontent he become much stronger. Before Fedex, now Nole... And after?

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
1 - 2 Slams... RG and/or Wimbledon.

P.s. Nadal is far more miserable and stoic than the legend that is Goku, and a less naturally talented tennis player than Goku is a Saiya-jin (LOLL).

Oh dear.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
He is going to have an amazing year. Vamos Rafa :hug:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
He will come back with a tornado attack in 2012 after the throne was ripped from him. But he will tear it back into his grasp and sit alone atop ATP worldtour once again. Everything in order

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
oh goody, a new prediction

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
He'll split with Uncle Toni and start playing right handed.

He'll defend all his 2011 titles except Roland Garros and Monte Carlo.

Instead of yelling Vamos, he'll start saying "You are an ugly person.....inside".

He'll add a third water bottle to the line-up, showing that he is fine with change.

He'll start coming out for events an hour after his opponent. When questioned, he'll respond "whatcha gonna do 'bout it b*tch. I'm Rafa. Who the f*ck are you".

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
oh goody, a new prediction
Your whole signature is shrined to me. Thank You. Obsessive. You have a very worthy username

Reactions: MTwEeZi

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
He'll have a mental break after he leaves Toni, lose a few matches in a row, and retire. Or, if he and Toni reconcile, he'll have a long slow decline in the Federer style.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
He couldn't win against Fakervic despite Federer being a clown this year, Soderling being sick, Del Potro still finding his form, and an extremely weak bottom half of the top 10 (and joke draws but those aren't going anywhere). Next year can't possibly be gifted to him any more than this and yet he keeps losing, I can't imagine what he'll win next year unless the ATP kidnaps Fakervic :tape:

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
he wins montecarlo, rome, french open and wimbledon in 2012......those four titles are his and his alone......mark it down......australian open can be done as well with a little bit of careful planning and preparation......

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
My prediction is that Rafa is gonna try his best to win every match and if not just congratulate the winner.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
he wins montecarlo, rome, french open and wimbledon in 2012......those four titles are his and his alone......mark it down......australian open can be done as well with a little bit of careful planning and preparation......
here is my prediction ...if Djokovic is in those finals Rafa will at best 1 out of 4......I expect Novak to take MonteCarlo next year....slow clay perfect for him to dominate Nadal all day long

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
here is my prediction ...if Djokovic is in those finals Rafa will at best 1 out of 4......I expect Novak to take MonteCarlo next year....slow clay perfect for him to dominate Nadal all day long
Novak will not play MC. Why would he?

1 - 20 of 182 Posts