• Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
skel1983 said:
If you want to start talking utter rubbish here's Murray's portfolio

Should of took out former Wimby champion Nalbandian till he ran out of steam, should of beat Wimby sf Tojo at queens, took a set off Safin in Cinncy 6-1, all this nearly stuff doesn't matter, the fact is he has beat no one and until he does i will give him the accolade's he dererves,but to disrespect Murray because your man Djokovic is not getting the breaks is unfair.
I think u r forgetting both Safin and Nalbandian played like shit in those sets ;)

skel1983 said:
I have seen him play he is a good player,i would not disrespect him but like i say the fact is Murray deserves every praise he gets he has beaton 2 top 20 players, all this wait and see, is fine it will happen it's only a matter of time, but there is no way on this earth Murray is overhyed he has done everything asked of him and produced great results, so dosen't he deserve the hype, imagine Djokovic beat say similar ranked players to Stepanek and Dent say,
Tojo and Lopez, we wouldn't hear the end of it from fans like yourselve, would i start brandishing rubbish like he is overhyped etc etc, no he would deserve his plaudit's he is ranked alot lower than these guys and it's a great achievement.

I mean Murray was ranked over 250 when he beat Stepanek how many players of that ranking at that age beat a player like Stepanek?? answer that i rest my case.

Nole doesn´t need hype bc his tennis will speak for itself. Full stop and end of the story. Cheers :wavey:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Djokovic has beaten Gasquet this year, plus if you give him all the WC that Murray had he would be int he top 50, i won't talk about the 5 setter with O Rochus in the Davis Cup either

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
When Murray did not get the WC he was struggling, today he would still be struggling if he did not get them, damn the boy is sooooooooooooooo ugly that even pretty boy Stepanek got scared and let him win

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
7-5 Djokovic.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Herceg Novi said:
Djokovic has beaten Gasquet this year, plus if you give him all the WC that Murray had he would be int he top 50, i won't talk about the 5 setter with O Rochus in the Davis Cup either
In a challenger when Gasquet was ranked outside top 50!!!!

Davis Cup is a different format completly your playing for your country.

·
124,507 Posts
He has had those breathing problems before, hope he can get through this.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Deivid23 said:
Nole asked for the trainer in the first game of 2nd set :(
No :sad: I want him to beat the overhyped Monfils

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Djokovic lost to Mahut this year. That like, makes my life. Um, I quite Djokovic and think he rawks, I just had to point that out ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Herceg Novi said:
When Murray did not get the WC he was struggling, today he would still be struggling if he did not get them, damn the boy is sooooooooooooooo ugly that even pretty boy Stepanek got scared and let him win
Murray absolutely trampled his way through the qualie draw, so I don't know what your'e talking about.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Herceg Novi said:
Viktor Troicki beat monfils last year in US Open but is not a better player so what is ur point?
I hate to concede that this poster has a point, but he does ;)

·
124,507 Posts
1 set all in this match, so far.

Chloe, gospodin Novi needs any excuse to rant about Murray, it's like a car needs to burn a certain amount of fumes before it can properly.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Chloe said:
Monfils is not overhyped. Djokovic is just underhyped ;)
Monfils is okay, just never warmed upto his style. Djokovic is so underhyped :fiery: he is struggling to hold in this set

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Monfils is okay, just never warmed upto his style. Djokovic is so underhyped :fiery: he is struggling to hold in this set
It's okay, it's easier to stalk him that way! Oh, I kid.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I'm enjoying this match. This is the first time I've actually seen Djokovic and he's impressive. 5-4 to Djokovic in the 3rd now but it's been too close the whole way through to pick a winner.

·
124,507 Posts
Nole won the 3rd in a breaker, so will this go down to the wire.

41 - 60 of 198 Posts