Mens Tennis Forums banner

Monfils vs Djokovic, who will win?

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Chloe said:
Congrats to Djokovic - one match has elevated him to the status of "hatable" by a select few whiners :devil:
That is maybe the funniest thing about this match :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,247 Posts
Deivid23 said:
If you can´t see that Monfils still can´t take correct decisions and that he tries to break the ball when it´s not needed, sorry but I can´t help you out
what do you mean when you say he tries to break the ball ????

edit : nevermind!

he didn't look as if he was all about power those two last game but whatever...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Mogu da ti puse Novaceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Q. What is the difference between Djokovic and Murray?

A. Novak can supposedly (according to the picke here) fake a cramp injury (Murray who falls on the floor crying like a bitch for his mom) and still win
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
ever heard of the phrase, a loser always has the right to complain and bitch!
the next match with Ancic will be a nice one, a lot of mutual respect in that one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Herceg Novi wrote Novak off mid match in his fan thread and should really piss off with the gloating

Anyways, as long as this doesn't mean that Jess and I have to compete with other fangirls to stalk after him next year in Toronto, it's all good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,958 Posts
Well, group B wins a lot of points here. :yeah: And i voted for it. :banana: And on the other side, Gasquet won his first round match so i'm happy.
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,507 Posts
Chloe said:
Herceg Novi wrote Novak off mid match in his fan thread and should really piss off with the gloating

Anyways, as long as this doesn't mean that Jess and I have to compete with other fangirls to stalk after him next year in Toronto, it's all good.
Patience, cantankerous one and I better watch myself I might get more a rep and as you know I love people who fake injuries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Chloe.....duso
i think u have a crush on me :)
i am Serbian, balkan people do that always, u can be a hero one minute and hated the next, it is a gene thing..................................
like i said i also added my reverse psychology routine, nole was able to read what i said and decided to prove me wrong

come on stay cool, i know you are a stalker :-(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Herceg Novi said:
Chloe.....duso
i think u have a crush on me :)
i am Serbian, balkan people do that always, u can be a hero one minute and hated the next, it is a gene thing..................................
like i said i also added my reverse psychology routine, nole was able to read what i said and decided to prove me wrong

come on stay cool, i know you are a stalker :-(
I have a crush on everybody these days. It's getting out of control.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,748 Posts
Herceg Novi said:
Chloe.....duso
i think u have a crush on me :)
i am Serbian, balkan people do that always, u can be a hero one minute and hated the next, it is a gene thing..................................
like i said i also added my reverse psychology routine, nole was able to read what i said and decided to prove me wrong

come on stay cool, i know you are a stalker :-(
let my wife alone please :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,712 Posts
Tracy/i? Austin was absolutely disgusted.

She said it left a bad taster in her mouth, and she didn't like that he said he used his time-outs. She said "They're not timeouts for you being tired, they're for injury."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Beforehand said:
Tracy/i? Austin was absolutely disgusted.

She said it left a bad taster in her mouth, and she didn't like that he said he used his time-outs. She said "They're not timeouts for you being tired, they're for injury."
Tracy Austin also said that Sesil K was one of the most powerful up and coming girls on tour these days. In other words, she is a whore who needs to shut up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,247 Posts
Chloe said:
Tracy Austin also said that Sesil K was one of the most powerful up and coming girls on tour these days. In other words, she is a whore who needs to shut up.
sesil K is doing pretty well though :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
hablovah19 said:
sesil K is doing pretty well though :p
Sesil K is super, but she's not one of the most powerful youngsters coming up, unless by that Tracy was excluding Vaidisova, Ivanovic, and any of the other notables.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,247 Posts
Chloe said:
Sesil K is super, but she's not one of the most powerful youngsters coming up, unless by that Tracy was excluding Vaidisova, Ivanovic, and any of the other notables.
I'm hoping they'll show her against momo to see for myself, but I highly doubt I will get the chance... :eek: :rolleyes:

if Tracy said "one of the most", then what's wrong with that statement... unless she really has no power on her groundies... anyhow, hopefully I'll get to see this Sesil pretty soon :p

who are the other notables, by the way??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
hablovah19 said:
I'm hoping they'll show her against momo to see for myself, but I highly doubt I will get the chance... :eek: :rolleyes:

if Tracy said "one of the most", then what's wrong with that statement... unless she really has no power on her groundies... anyhow, hopefully I'll get to see this Sesil pretty soon :p

who are the other notables, by the way??
The implication was that Sesil was second to none in terms of up and coming power players, that's what was wrong with it :p

You would have had to have heard her say it. ;)
 
181 - 198 of 198 Posts
Top