Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Re: You thought Hrbaty's skimpy shirt, and Nadal's capris were bad?? Take a look at this

:lol: They look cute! :lol:

Hey, at least they dare to wear it :p

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
I like it :p

·
Registered
557 Posts
Re: You thought Hrbaty's skimpy shirt, and Nadal's capris were bad?? Take a look at this

What's really funny is the face they're all making :haha:

·
RAVE ON
18,876 Posts

Chinese crackers.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

Where's Feliciano? He should be there too.

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts

only one thing spoils the perfection...the damn shoes :eek:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts

I'd like to see Dent wearing this outfit, also Nadal's capri pants, and Hrbaty's shirt. :p

·
Registered
5,793 Posts

They do have these exquisite "I feel like a complete idiot" expressions on their faces, don't they? :haha:

·
Registered
18,862 Posts

I also noticed the shoes:lol:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

What's Ferrero doing in that photo with Bono and Lou Diamond Phillips?

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Fee said:
What's Ferrero doing in that photo with Bono and Lou Diamond Phillips?
:lol: You should put this in the lookalike thread.

·
Registered
216 Posts

:retard: :lol: :haha: :tape: :rolleyes:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

All three of them look like a hot, wild, trashy ass mess.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts