·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Just how I imagined Stef to be

Reactions: DKguy22

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,537 Posts
Like Nick, Stef can have temper control issues on court but I don't think he is an intentionally malicious person.

·
Registered
663 Posts
But isn't he the the worst person ever to step foot on a tennis court?

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That's a good message and I'm trying to dampen the gesture but most of the players who get bashed for their on court behavior on here are nice off court. Kyrgios and Djokovic for example.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
This improves my view on Tsitsipas. Being supportive and helpful to someone around his same age struggling to make a breakthrough on tour is quite wonderful. Tsitsipas is often so nice, normie and sincere in his youtube vlogs that it seems almost suspicious. But maybe he is just a nice guy, a nice guy who of course turns into a beast on court when needed and sometimes acts like a brat. No one is perfect of course.

Tsitsipas also has a beautiful game. I have been ambivalent on him, but this makes me like him. If it indeed is "PR" as Martin91 suggests then it is very good PR

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That's a good message and I'm trying to dampen the gesture but most of the players who get bashed for their on court behavior on here are nice off court. Kyrgios and Djokovic for example.
kyrgios? you mean the entitled brat who is trolling djokovic in his spare time with a passion?
gtf out of here with such crap, nick is precisely the person he displays on the courts.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
kyrgios? you mean the entitled brat who is trolling djokovic in his spare time with a passion?
gtf out of here with such crap, nick is precisely the person he displays on the courts.
I don't like his trolling of Djokovic but many players like him and like hanging out with him.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I generally prefer having good opinion on anyone. I like Stef's game, but I didn't like some of his presser words. This sheds some new light. Very very nice.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I don't like his trolling of Djokovic but many players like him and like hanging out with him.
yah, sure. just go and ask wawrinka for example, i bet he would love hanging out with nick after his on-court remarks about his girlfriend back then.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Like Nick, Stef can have temper control issues on court but I don't think he is an intentionally malicious person.
Very alike

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Its not just "on here".

Just because you're nice off court, doesn't mean you can't be a prick on court, as goes for both players you mentioned.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Stef seems like a good man. Grounded and somewhat spiritual.

A good type of person to have at the top of a sport.

·
Registered
21,759 Posts
Don’t think Djokovic is that nice off court. Shady dealings with Pique and publicly supporting Gimelstob after that assault

·
|
14,955 Posts
Kyrgios has no class on twitter either, attacks former players and commentators, basically as pathetic as a 12-year-old brat (but somehow turns 25 in April).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts