Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,674 Posts
great pics, thanks. Many times when going through some older posts in pics threads, I noticed that the photos disappeared and there was just the blue box there, i.e. the link no longer worked. I even went so far as to find replacement photos with working links in some of my old posts and fixed them!

The ones from yahoo sports sometimes expire, I'm not sure if the ones from daylife are more reliable. Twitter pics usually expire. And I've noticed that TinyUrl.com sometimes reassigns a pic URL! I found random pictures where I'd posted Roger's pic! :eek:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hot :hearts: Guys do you notice that he has a receding hairline? :sad: But he is still so hot, even his hair...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Maja12; said:
Hot :hearts: Guys do you notice that he has a receding hairline? :sad: But he is still so hot, even his hair...

Nah, just look at dad Robert's hair. Roger's locks won't go the way of Rafa, ARod nor Yul Brynner.

·
Registered
876 Posts
^^ Damn, he looks hot there! Thanks for posting. Where are they from? Are they recent? I've always liked Roger in collarless shirts rather than the polo shirts.

I don't see any signs of a receding hairline at all. His hair is gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
That green T looks amazing! I am getting that one way or the other!!!
Awesome pics, Roger looks to be practicing just fine :)

1 - 20 of 528 Posts