Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone watching this cracker. One of the best matches I've seen in a long time. On serve in the 5th, Xavier has fought back from 2 sets down, playing some outstanding tennis. Such a character!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Re: X-Man vs Misha

I'm watching too. Hope Xavier can pull through.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Xavier has hit some outrageous shots. And some dreadful shots. Which is why we love him!

·
Registered
19,954 Posts

adee-gee said:
Xavier has hit some outrageous shots. And some dreadful shots. Which is why we love him!
Yes, quite a frustrating combination but he's fun to watch in matches like this.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Xavier isn't getting into Youzhny's service games like he was in the 3rd and 4th sets (other than the 0-40 he crucially blew in the first game of the 5th set). I fancy this one could go the distance :scared: allez X-Man!

·
Registered
19,954 Posts

Xavier is shaking his head and he's not as aggressive anymore. Not a good sign.

Damn, he gets broken. :sad:

Btw, Xavier is Flemish so it's not Allez, X-Man but Komaan, X-Man.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

:eek: Misha serving for the match, up 30-0 and Xavier takes 4 straight points to break back. What a match!

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Misha 2 points from the match again at 30-30 but the Belgian holds strong and levels at 5-5 :banana: one of the matches of the tournament

·
Registered
17,684 Posts

Misha is just :retard:
0-1* in TB
0-2*

losing two sets up is one thing but to lose to malisse from 2 sets up is some achievement :rolls: :haha:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts