Mens Tennis Forums banner

What's supposed to happen in this match?

• GUEST WINS

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • HOST WINS

Votes: 67 83.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Tuesday, Dec. 21, at 2 p.m. ET, the two legends will meet at Hallenstadion Arena in Zurich, Switzerland, benefiting the Roger Federer Foundation.

Chris Fowler and Patrick McEnroe will call the matches on television and ESPN3.com. ESPN International will distribute the telecasts on ESPN platforms in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim.
What's supposed to happen in this match? :confused:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Re: WWW Zurich Exhibition Dec 21: Federer hosts Nadal?

exo match :zzz:

Federer def Nadal in Zurich
Nadal def Federer in Madrid

·
Registered
7,224 Posts

No one cares...

Federer will be fat and Nadal will be tired.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

WTF why are we talking abou exhos, especially a WWW thread in GT? :retard:
Because word is the players are taking it seriously :yeah: so the mere possibility of that warrants a thread in case they really do take it seriously :yeah:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

Federer will pull it off in 3. Nadal burns out in the decider after taking a MTO.
Another non legit victory for Lukerer.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts

Because word is the players are taking it seriously :yeah: so the mere possibility of that warrants a thread in case they really do take it seriously :yeah:
I don't know about Federer but Nadal takes all his exhos very seriously. He's the X-ho-MAN! You might remember the Fed-Nadal clay-grass exhibition about 3 years back that Roger tanked and Nadal played his heart out...

·
Banned
100 Posts

Wise move from Rogie to bring the Best Male Athlete Lawrence Award Holder to his small country. When would they ever have another chance to meet the Legend.:D

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

Wise move from Rogie to bring the Best Male Athlete Lawrence Award Holder to his small country. When would they ever have another chance to meet the Legend.:D
?? Wut?? You're not by any chance talking about the Laureus Sportsman of the Year, which is only now in nomination stage?

·
Banned
100 Posts

?? Wut?? You're not by any chance talking about the Laureus Sportsman of the Year, which is only now in nomination stage?
Yeah, I'm about that. Would be a great honour for the Swiss to see such a legendary person live.:worship:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

Yeah, I'm about that. Would be a great honour for the Swiss to see such a legendary person live.:worship:
Well I think the Swiss are kinda accustomed to seeing legendary Laureus Sportsmen of the Year winners - after all, Fed won it 4 years in a row. I believe Nadal won it once for Best Newcomer of the Year, but we'll have to wait until late January, is it or February, before we find out if Nadal is the winner. He will get serious competition from Tendulkar

1 - 20 of 164 Posts