·
Registered
12,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal the betting underdog!

·
Chaos Theory
51,543 Posts
It's interesting the bookies do have it close.
Personally Nadal will have to step it up. Medvedev may have lost the last 2 meetings against Nadal but he's improved and has a relative surface advantage. I'm going with Medvedev.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Nadal should win,imho.IN 3 probably

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Medvedev in 3 I think.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nadal didn't play a great match against Zverev, obviously, but Medvedev was poor versus Tsitsipas. Since the Greek didn't play particularly well either; well below Zverev's level, in fact, I would say that Nadal looked better than the Russian so far. But, no doubt, both looked a bit deflated.

The question is who wants it more and can step up a notch. I guess since the year-end number one is up for grabs, Nadal should be the more motivated player and will take this unless he gets injured again.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Dull will have to up his level to win this match but considering his caliber, there’s a good chance of that happening. Medvedev doesn’t really have any big shots to hurt Nadal with so as along as Dull doesn’t play as shitty as he did against Doublefaultrev, he should win this match.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Rafa will have break points

·
Your visions will happen
46,467 Posts
Well Rafa has to win this one

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
So .. if I've invested recently in the stock market (if I'm long), I should root for Rafa .. but if I did shortsell instead, I should root for Medvedev ?

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Not sure.

Nadal was pretty bad against AZ, but AZ was really on fire. Maybe against a middling opponent Rafa can find a little beast mode ...
He is so NOT beast-like indoors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts