Ok... Federer - Tsonga.
My two fav players... Again.

3 sundays, same match.
WWW?

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Re: WWW? Federer - Tsonga. 3 consecutive sundays, the same match

Hopefully Roger in 3, although with the level Tsonga played today, I wouldn't be surprised if the upset happens :unsure:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

I think Tsonga wins this. Roger has the #3 slot. If Tsonga shows up and plays from the fist point, I think he can take it in 3.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

They should play exhibitions the next few sundays in their free time as well.:)
On a serious note,Tsonga needs a better start then last few times.If he wakes up after beeing one set down it`s always tough to turn it all around.
He had his chances one week ago but played one poor game at the end.If he hangs in there with Federer he will have his chances but he can`t afford to go down quickly once again.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Let's be honest . We won't see Jesus, maybe Fedclown , probably Soliderer and if Tsonga will play like today it won't be enough . Only real Fed's chance for the title is appearance of Clownga

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
8th time they meet this year, I don't think Federer ever played the same player that many times in one season

finish the year in style Rog :rocker2:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Fed in 2.
Tsonga hasn't looked too good.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I predicted this final would happen and it did :)

Hopefully Tsonga in 3, but I will stick to my prediction: Federer in 3. I think this surface will help Federer force Tsonga to spray errors left and right.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I voted Tsonga in 3, but I hope Fed will prove me wrong. In fact, I just want a great final – shame it isn't best of five anymore!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Fed playing the last 3 weeks with basel, paris, and now his 5th match at WTF I think has caught up with him with the toll of the entire season. He was missing a lot of backhands and forehands which seems to me his movement is not as sharp as it has been. Also he returned very bad against ferrer. I won't be surprised at all if tsonga takes this in 3 sets. And if i was a betting man I may sway towards tsonga. I'll be rooting for fed though.

Plus fed playing with thinking about his 100th finals, 70th title, and 6 WTF trophy to break a record may be too much at this point. Tsonga will be much fresher I think than in paris final.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Fed playing the last 3 weeks with basel, paris, and now his 5th match at WTF I think has caught up with him with the toll of the entire season. He was missing a lot of backhands and forehands which seems to me his movement is not as sharp as it has been. Also he returned very bad against ferrer. I won't be surprised at all if tsonga takes this in 3 sets. And if i was a betting man I may sway towards tsonga. I'll be rooting for fed though.

Plus fed playing with thinking about his 100th finals, 70th title, and 6 WTF trophy to break a record may be too much at this point. Tsonga will be much fresher I think than in paris final.
Do so at your own peril... this guy is a clown, i'v had my fingers burnt betting on clownga.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
3rd time lucky for Wilf?

ahh Mikey , you fucked us with this post . immediately when I saw this post I was afraid that this may happen next Sunday . destiny is a bitch
Me and my mouth

·
Registered
969 Posts
Fed in two. It is the last hurdle of the season and I suppose he will go out tomorrow sharp from the get go.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts