• Nieminen

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the streak continue? They have only played once before and Jarkko double bageled Goffin, but I'm gonna say Goffin wins this in straights.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
They played this summer in Tampere CH Final and Goffin won 2-0 I expect him to win again with the same scoreline.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
same score from Tampere, David in 2.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
goffin

jarkko :hug:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Muffin. The only one that can stop him is a servebot like Isner or Anderson in this tournament.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I beat Becker 7-5, 6-4 yesterday. I started and finished the match well. In the middle of the first set and in the beginning of the second set I played a bad service games but luckily I could take the breaks back later.

My serve, the stroke which has been the most solid lately, didn't work well yesterday, other strokes were fine. Both of us served poorly, that's why there was a couple of breaks in the match but because I controlled the game from the baseline and returned better, I held more serves and got more chances to get breaks than Becker.

Tomorrow I will have a tough challenge in the third round against Goffin. I'll try to finish his winning streak which is now 24 matches. He is obviously playing well at the moment but the winning streak has to end in some stage and why not tomorrow. I wouldn't mind that.

Nieminem in 3

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I think Jarkko will finish Goffin's streak here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts