Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simone probably should have put this one away already but he choked. also had double break point to go up a break in the 5th set but missed them. I like kei but i really hope simone wins this on monday. Ive never been annoyed with kei before but i was today

simone will probably lose on monday but i hope not. just seems so outrageous that he doesnt have 1 slam 4th round yet

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
After my stream switched from the already lackluster:

to

At 5-5 in the fourth set I had to give up, but I'm really hoping Bolelli will pull it off. He was two points away from winning at two occasions and missed two BP at 2-2 in the fifth...

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Suspect Bolelli will still choke this in the end, but coming back and potentially only having to play a few games may actually help him there.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Kei somewhat lucky to still be alive in this, he played terribly for the majority of the match. But hopefully he can improve and take it on Monday, though it won't be easy.

I'm assuming the winner of this one will face Raonic on Tuesday, right?

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Bolelli has been playing some superb offensive tennis. Really hope he takes this, but I doubt it, Nishikori was very clutch at the end of the fourth set.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Bolelli trying hard to single handedly remove any semi-threatening opposition from Nadal's quarter :facepalm:.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Simo should have finished it then and there.

Now he'll probably stay with what he's already got as games..

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bolelli trying hard to single handedly remove any semi-threatening opposition from Nadal's quarter :facepalm:.
Making it easier for Raonic. I heard his servebotting ways have netted quite a few tiebreaks - successful ones.

Given Nadal's current ROS, Raonic is a bigger threat. Kei is simply a Djokovic look-alike - not quite the original (in terms of how he approaches Nadal).

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Kei somewhat lucky to still be alive in this, he played terribly for the majority of the match. But hopefully he can improve and take it on Monday, though it won't be easy.

I'm assuming the winner of this one will face Raonic on Tuesday, right?
I'm almost certain it will be Monday. They'll at least start it anyway. A couple games won't be enough to knock them off schedule.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts