Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring it on JesusFed! :hearts:

·
Your visions will happen
47,137 Posts
Re: WWW Wimbledon SF: Federer vs Raonic

If Raonic is gonna serve like this, he's gonna have chances vs. Federer and we gonna see

·
Registered
8,304 Posts

Federer in 3 or 4.
Raonic is just pushing from BH side,he has no chance to win vs Roger.
Easiest opponent in Wimby SF.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts

No reason at all for Fed to come close to losing here. Just has to play normal and come through. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts

I think Fed in 4?

I could definitely see him getting smashed off the court as he has done against big serving big hitters at times in recent years though.

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Usually I would go for Fed in 4, but after seeing Fed's amazing SF stat in Wimbledon, I'm going with Fed in 3. He only lost one set all these years in that round, against Djokovic.

7-6 6-4 7-6

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Raonic Needs to win every single tie-break and hope maybe Fed gives him a little help for one break, overall I think too much has to break Raonic's way and I will say Federer in a tight 3. 7-6 6-3 6-3

·
Registered
28,789 Posts

It's 2005 all over again. :facepalm: Anyone who thinks current Federer wouldn't have won with his old draws is kidding themselves.
Please tell me you don't think Federer has declined :haha: Even the hyping commentators are admitting it these days. Gtfo already.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

Federer in 3 or 4.
Federers gonna sweat bullets to beat this guy. His serve is on another level. 4 or 5 set battle. Whoever wins will be tired for the final.

·
Registered
813 Posts
If Raonic wants to "take his opportunities" and "kick the door down", that's the match to do it.

You can talk like a champion now it's time to play like one.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Fed in 3

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Raonic will be hard even for Federer to break if he keeps serving like this. And it's not like Federer won't play a loose service game or two either. I say Federer in 4 but I'm not confident of that.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts