Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both still have yet to drop a set.

Goffin definitely has chances but Stanimal will be too strong (needs to fix that ROS though).

Stan in 4.

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Depends on which court this match will be on ... and how dialed in Stan is on return.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Stan should get the win here in 4 I think. He will just have too much power off the ground and too big a serve for Goffin.

·
24,277 Posts
I'm actually a bit nervous than the other matches because Stan's returning has been blegh this tournament. That being said, during service he's doing well. Just a good opening and I think he has a good chance here. Hope he keeps his good serving up and fine tune his return for the next 2 days.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Poor Goffin.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
In theory David can definitely rattle Stan by robbing him of time from the baseline and Staniel's ROS is still piss-poor. But I think Stan may have just too much power for David to handle.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Potential banana slip for Wawrinka here. Goffin was in God mode against Baggy in the last round so Stan will have to up his game.

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
The prediction of a match like this definitely weeds out the casuals. On grass, David is no more than a 2 to 1 dog.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Stan probably in 3 or 4. I like Goffin but he does not have enough fire power or guile to beat Stan in this slam.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Stan in 3. :dance:

6-4 7-6 6-2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts