·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be a routine

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Depends on which Grigor shows up. If he plays at his level from today, it could be a long afternoon.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I think Dimitrov will win this in 3.

Certainly is much better than playing Ferrer, although I think Grigor would also beat Ferrer on the grass.

The only problem: this will probably be in court 2 or 3, since will be played on maniac monday. And the bulgarian only played in the main courts until now.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Wait Leo made second week of Wimby lol?

I'm not sure if I know nothing about tennis any more or if things just got really weird somewhere.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Grigor is the better player and really should win this in 3. The pressure is all on Grigor though so if he gets nervous, which he has done in the past, Mayer is good enough to take advantage.

I expect Rasheed to prepare him mentally and for him to produce his best tennis. Grigor in 3. :yeah:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
lol what a draw. dimitrov in 3 of course

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gentleman let me get the most important comment out of the way

Mayer please save tennis from this slicing, pushing, vulturing, mooballing, servebotting, overrated, choking mug.

Grigor in 3

·
Your visions will happen
47,119 Posts
Ought to be Sharapov

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Dimitrov in 3 or 4 :eek:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Mayer has a good serve. I think even average wta player with decent serve can trouble macedonian ROS king in good serving day :).
Cummie, that's just lazy. Where's the inspiration? I liked your comment in the other thread better. Delicately hinting that "bamboo legs" has been using "magic" under the leave of ATP was a novelty. Not generally speaking, but with respect to the "macedonian" at least. Come on boy, have a quickie with the other hand and come back to say something original this time. ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts