Registered
3,921 Posts
Re: WWW Wimbledon R3: [WC] Kyrgios vs [WC] Vesely

Future Goat(Vesely) in 4, wouldn't mind Nick winning
But I predicted Vesely making last 16

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Both won vs french guys, but if i have to choose i think Kyrgios, bigger server and Vesely is just clay-courter i think

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kyrgios will be BEAD fisically, so i think vesely takes this

·
Tomic the Tank engine.
1,699 Posts
Kyrgios will probably be worn out. He's had problems with his fitness. Doesn't matter - he's accomplished enough!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Future of tennis right here. Both played 5 sets today so I don't know if either guy will be able to bring their best. Complete toss up and the sport wins either way.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hopefully Kyrgios's fitness holds up. Would love for him to win this in 3 or 4 to face (most likely) Nadal in R4 :cool:

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Hope Kyrgios does. Neither one has much of a chance against Nadal, but I know Vesely would choke given that opportunity. Kyrgios would get outplayed, but I don't see the moment being too big for him at least.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Interesting match here. Vesely is the more complete player overall, given his age and the fact that he has gained slightly more experience this year than Kyrgios by frequently playing ATP level events. Nick has on his side the advantage of having a more suitable style of play for grass, even though I would say that this is not his best surface either.

Both guys made R3 after two huge upsets and this will certainly play a big role in the match. It will be the match of their lives, especially since the winner will most likely have the opportunity of playing Nadal in the next round. I expect this to be a five setter as well, and I really don't care who wins as long as we'll see quality tennis.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts

·
Rankings Master
15,649 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Vesely was already choking against Monfils so he won't have a chance against Nadal, on the other hand Kyrgios could make that match more interesting. Hopefully Nick will win this, but Vesely will take at least a set with his big serve.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
interesting match,

similar players, both potentially future stars.

both coming off a 5 set victory against french players.

possible future rivalry.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts