Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly think stan's wimbledon ends here. denis's best surface is grass and its stan's worst. as much is id hate to see istomin in another slam 4th round and with a serious shot at a QF i think its going to happen.

stan leads the H2H 2-1 but denis won their previous meeting on grass, which was here in 2010 in 5 sets.

i meant to add a poll and cliecked the wrong button when creating the thread again:mad:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wawrinka in 5 imo...he isnt playing great so far, but istomin lost set to an injured tursunov...

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Istomin has never made it top last 16 in slams and has 0 titles. Pathetic for a such a great player :sad: Hope he wins this match, his game on grass is better on eye than stan's for sure.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Istomin has never made it top last 16 in slams and has 0 titles. Pathetic for a such a great player :sad: Hope he wins this match, his game on grass is better on eye than stan's for sure.
he actually mad the 4th round here 2 years ago and the 4th round of the US open last year

·
Registered
865 Posts
Istomin is not a threat to Stan, if you put some guy like cilic here then this is the final station for him.Because stan not in good form.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I actually think Stan could benefit from getting through this and the grass slowing down as much as anyone, if he can load up on his groundies, he could be a beast in the second week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts