Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a cracker! 2 excellent grass court players to face each other on semi-fresh grass.
RBA, who just won his maiden title, on grass, faces Murray who is yet to face a decent opponent on grass without losing.

Murray will probably win the match in 4, I'm not holding my breath for a RBA victory... But the latter will/can trouble the scottish, big time!

Discuss

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I think RBA may be tired... Mandy in 3

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I don't think RBA's serve is good enough to stay with Murray. If Murray has a bad serving day it could become a bit scrappy though.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think RBA's serve is good enough to stay with Murray. If Murray has a bad serving day it could become a bit scrappy though.
RBA's 1st serve is good, no doubt. He has high % with it very often. The real problem is his 2nd serve, who'll be eaten by Murray's returns.
He'll need to take big risks!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Murray should win this in 4 but what a season RBA is having and has proved this season what a great all courter he is, if he wins this he will break Top 20(gonna happen soon anyway) but can't see him doing it 6-3 7-5 3-6 6-4 Murray

·
Registered
542 Posts
This match is likely to be under the roof because Friday's weather is poor at SW19 how will that go down with RBA?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
murray in 4, sadly =(

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I think I will vomit if I am forced to watch this mix of pushfest and gruntfest

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
He's not, he looked fresh.

I think Murray will win in 4, but as I said, this could be a damn hot match! I hope all the effort and progress will pay off for RBA.
Did he? I didn't see the whole match, but from what I saw today he didn't look as good as he's been.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
This should be a cracker! 2 excellent grass court players to face each other on semi-fresh grass.
RBA, who just won his maiden title, on grass, faces Murray who is yet to face a decent opponent on grass without losing.

Murray will probably win the match in 4, I'm not holding my breath for a RBA victory... But the latter will/can trouble the scottish, big time!

Discuss
True story.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The very little chance RBA had in this R3 will be reduced to dust with the roof upon his head, I reckon. He has not had very good results indoor (hard) and doesn't play as well, it seems. But most the losses were against excellent (indoor) players. So, who knows on indoor grass?

Hopefully the rain will stop late in the afternoon and they will be able to play outdoor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts