1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Lopez 7-6 6-7 7-6 7-6

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Expected R3 match, i wrote before than Lopez should win, but not so sure, Lopez´s return is bad and in tie-break if Isner will again hit 5 from 6 1st serves IN i don´t see him win such tie-break - howewer in rallies Feli´s slice might bother John who is tall guy, also can see Feli to be succesfull at the net, Isner´s passing shots are not world-class, i think Feli in 4 sets with 2-3 tie-breaks

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
lopez can really take this

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Feli is clearly better grass player but it really depends on few points. Who will get more first serves in tiebreaks or who will take his couple of break chances... Like this.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
:drool:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I hope Lopez can win.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Feli is clearly better grass player but it really depends on few points. Who will get more first serves in tiebreaks or who will take his couple of break chances... Like this.
That´s what i am affraid that John will again hit almost all his tie-breaks serves 1st serves and with just with 1 minibreak basically win 2-3 tie-breaks, problem with Feli is that his ROS really sucks - i remember some time ago when i was checking stats - he is easy to ace him - his position on return is bad so he will struggle a lot to break Isner and if he doesn´t break John to take at least 1 set i don´t see him win 3 tie-breaks here - or if it goes to 5th he is the one likely going to get broken, so basically i think if Lopez wins it will be in 4 sets- 1 set by break and from 3 tie-breaks he should win 2

·
Registered
623 Posts
Lopez. Being lefthanded should be an advantage in keeping the ball away from Isner's forehand, by far his better side. If Isner plays backhands all day he has no chance in the rallies,and he has to win at least a few of those.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Lopez has been in good form and it's grass, so it's probably him. But the match will be decided by a small margin, so Johnny has his chances.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts