1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Raonic in 4 again.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
After coming through plenty of tough matches he took a set off Raonic last year in his first QF. This year, Raonic is worse and he's better. Nick in 3, obviously.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
After watching Raonic today I can't see anything but Kyrgios rather comfortably winning this.

Seriously, a 37 years old with no serve (100mph average) being at 3% of his former self in first two sets and 50% flashes of brilliance in 3rd and 4th almost pushed Raonic to 5th set after being bageled and almost breadsticked?

Not to mention that Kyrgios will have 'slightly ' more power in his serves. While Raonic had trouble returning 80mph Haas' serves...

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Nick, please don't let evil rein. Rout Raonic. Let there be light instead of darkness.
Kyrgios is the definition of light? Now i've seen them all :spit::spit:

·
Registered
710 Posts
The sleeved thug against the sleeved gentleman, may the better server win.

·
Bring it Home
20,649 Posts
Nick, please don't let evil rein. Rout Raonic. Let there be light instead of darkness.
Kyrgios is actually a much worst human being than Raonic. :lol:

Raonic looks like a nice guy to be honest, he annoys me because of his boring style of play though and that makes him evil to tennis, but not for humanity! :shrug:

About the match, Nick is confortable on the grass, but he struggles against powerfull player. Milos should bot his way to R4 in 4 sets.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Kyrgios is actually a much worst human being than Raonic. :lol:

Raonic looks like a nice guy to be honest, he annoys me because of his boring style of play though and that makes him evil to tennis, but not for humanity! :shrug:

About the match, Nick is confortable on the grass, but he struggles against powerfull player. Milos should bot his way to R4 in 4 sets.
'Technically' or 'hypothetically'? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
Interesting match. Implications for the future if Kyrgios wins. If Kyrgios wins that leaves just Divatrov and Tomic.

Edit, and Kudla. :lol: And Theim is still alive. And Goffin.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
the brash against the bore.

meh.
Just ask yourself who you'd prefer to watch playing in the quarters or semis, and you'll come off the fence pretty fast.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Kyrgios in 4.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts