Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
What is 2nd longest match at Wimbledon i mean score n 5th set? i think this can go far maybe to 20all even beyond - if there won´t be break early i can see Querrey win this he is serving first

·
Your visions will happen
47,140 Posts
Either way, neither man should be ashamed

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
431 Posts
wonder what's wrong with the sunlight in London at this time of day

I am playing in LTA's Dunlop East Of Scotland Doubles League and the cut-off was at 10pm last Monday

They could easily stay on court for another half an hour I think

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,199 Posts
Super high quality match throughout. We are seeing peak vs peak here. Stronga is finally back and oh boy what a match to come back. Anything less than Stronga would have already lost to this Querrey.

Either way, neither man should be ashamed
Has Querrey redeemed himself in your eyes with this performance? :)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
wonder what's wrong with the sunlight in London at this time of day

I am playing in LTA's Dunlop East Of Scotland Doubles League and the cut-off was at 10pm last Monday

They could easily stay on court for another half an hour I think
You do realize that Scotland is much further north,don't you?!?!:wavey:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Not a bad match tbf. Both guys working extremely hard, although admittedly it is sad to see Tsonga these days as just a mere shadow of his former self. He's declined rapidly.

I think Tsonga will pull it out, 13-11. The advantage is that whoever wins this gets to play Jimmy Wang in R3. Definitely not the worst possible follow-up to a marathon match by any stretch.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
What is 2nd longest match at Wimbledon i mean score n 5th set? i think this can go far maybe to 20all even beyond - if there won´t be break early i can see Querrey win this he is serving first
Cilic's 7-6, 6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 17-15 victory over a valiant but devastated American, Sam Querrey,

1 - 20 of 43 Posts