Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Haha it will indeed. Rosol will choke just like Klizan. Can't believe people have to worry about the supposed number 1 player reaching a second round of a slam. Hilarious stuff.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Oh, but you didn't photoshop Rosol's face in the back :sad: Still, the WWW thread is faster than the result thread :lol:

I dunno. I'd take Rafa in 4, at worst Rafa in 5.

EDIT: I'm illiterate and accidentally voted for Rosol in 4. Disregard please.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Nadal in 5.

Wear down that Centre Court grass some more

·
Banned
2,797 Posts
Another thread for Fraudturds to turn into a trollfest. :yeah:

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Haha it will indeed. Rosol will choke just like Klizan. Can't believe people have to worry about the supposed number 1 player reaching a second round of a slam. Hilarious stuff.
Yeh, I too expect sort of a similar match as the one vs Klizan. Can't see Rosol channeling his 2012 form.

Nadal in 3 or 4

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Rosol... the future of the entire world rests on you .. to be honest, I just want to see Rafa lose. I get aroused when I see Rafa's heartbreaking moments

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, but you didn't photoshop Rosol's face in the back :sad: Still, the WWW thread is faster than the result thread :lol:

I dunno. I'd take Rafa in 4, at worst Rafa in 5.
I was considering it. Not mine though, I remember someone posting it after the Nadal v del Potro match in Shanghai.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
It would be the best result since Murray winning Wimbledon if Rosol could send Dull packing again. Sadly it is very likely to be Nadal in 3.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts