Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramos in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully Tsonga wins in straight sets, considering his horrible draw it's the only round he's the big favorite in.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Ramos to take at least a set. His forehand is a weapon. But Willy Wonga will prevail with lucky escape as always.

·
The Last Mohican
24,520 Posts
Wonga with an absolutely incredible draw.

Boring 3 setter incoming.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Ramos is a poor man's Ferrer/Robredo hybrid, he will win 8/9 games max.

Not the best preparation for Tsonga considering he will be facing either the GOAT server Karlovic or the player with most variety on tour Dolgopolov in the next round.

·
Banned
858 Posts

Not the best preparation for Tsonga considering he will be facing either the GOAT server Karlovic or the player with most variety on tour Dolgopolov in the next round.
Barcelona R16 Ramos, Albert (SPA) Nishikori, Kei (JPN) 6-4 7-6 (4)

Somehow i knew it.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Barcelona R16 Ramos, Albert (SPA) Nishikori, Kei (JPN) 6-4 7-6 (4)

Somehow i knew it.
What about the other three matches they played? Kei was just terrible in 2013, even his ultimate lapdog Ferrer got a couple of wins :lol:

Anyway, Tsonga will win this match in 3 sets.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts

Not sure who would be preferable for Tsonga between these 2, maybe Dolgopolov, he lacks consistency throughout the match, and I just haven't seen that level from AO'11 for a long time. As for Karlovic very possible to lose 3 TBs even though the guy is a mental midget.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Not sure who would be preferable for Tsonga between these 2, maybe Dolgopolov, he lacks consistency throughout the match, and I just haven't seen that level from AO'11 for a long time. As for Karlovic very possible to lose 3 TBs even though the guy is a mental midget.
Definitely Dolgo. I remember watching Tsonga vs Karlovic at Wimbledon 2009, never seen Tsonga more frustrated after a match. His comments were something along the line of "We didn't play. He served, that's it."

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd say Dolgopolov because the problem when you face Karlovic is that you can play very well and still lose. It's too frustrating, really.

Definitely Dolgo. I remember watching Tsonga vs Karlovic at Wimbledon 2009, never seen Tsonga more frustrated after a match. His comments were something along the line of "We didn't play. He served, that's it."
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actualites/Tsonga-l-impression-de-ne-pas-jouer/42306 :yeah:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts