Grigor or Ryan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think both should be somewhat happy with their draw. Could have been much worse for Ryan, could have been better.

Could have been some clay courter for Grigor, but could have also been Dreddy or some Oz, or similar dangerous one match floaters.

Grigor to neutralize Ryan in 3 easy sets? I think so

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Toughest match for Dimitrov in the first 3 rounds. If Harrison plays well, and with some luck, he can push Dimitrov to 5. If not, Dimitrov in 4 probably.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toughest match for Dimitrov in the first 3 rounds. If Harrison plays well, and with some luck, he can push Dimitrov to 5. If not, Dimitrov in 4 probably.
I watched Kutrovsky take Ryan out of Nothingham (was it) and i'm pretty sure the American is getting the bagels here, like 6-4 6-2 6-1

Important for Grigor is to advance first regardless, then we'll see.

And i believe Thiem is his hardest match till the QF.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I watched Kutrovsky take Ryan out of Nothingham (was it) and i'm pretty sure the American is getting the bagels here, like 6-4 6-2 6-1

Important for Grigor is to advance first regardless, then we'll see.

And i believe Thiem is his hardest match till the QF.
Yeah, Harrison hasn't had any decent results in the past year but he has more than 10 matches already this year on grass. Plus, he went through qualies both in singles and doubles, meaning that he will be ready to go on what looks like Monday... I expect him to be quite motivated against a peer that is doing well like Grigor. Sill, of course he can completely flop and lose quickly as his confidence is not very high... but I just don't see it as the likely result.

Thiem has absolutely no experience on grass and very little in GS. Plus, his game/style is simply not effective on grass at this point of time.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Sweet baby Jesus...

It has come down to this?

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov with a dream draw until the QF's, when he'll face Murray and won't be the favorite.

Off course, grass is Harrison best surface (11-13 W-L) and he'll be under a 3 qualifying match rhytm, but he's a mug anyway.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
I refuse to believe Mr. Sharapov will bomb out R128 in 2 slams straight.

Dimitrov in 4 and Harrison will gain confidence with a high level performance, even if in a loss

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
DEAD if harrison wins this :haha: but wont happen

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I don't think Harrison should be taken lightly. His ranking may have dropped but he knows how to play on grass and has nothing to lose here. That being said, Dimitrov should still win this in 3, maybe 4 if Harrison really plays well.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts