Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Does this even need a thread. Federer will sleepwalk to win. :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Kinda wonder if Roger will even manage to get sweat on this match :D, so tough :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The draw of hell starts for Federer like every GS :rolleyes:
Yes, Kiedis. You're absolutely right. I can't believe a top 4 seeded player gets to play a mug of Lorenzi's calibre in the first round of a grand slam.

I honestly can't remember any other seeded player getting this lucky, on such a consistent basis. Seriously, at this rate just watch - I bet he'll get drawn against another crap player in the first round at the US Open. Whereas guys like Nadal will probably have to play a top 16 player or something. Because that's how it always seems to work right?

You've really got your eye on the ball, Kiedis. I like that. Not sure I would have picked up on all this if hadn't been for your insight. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Frauderer's draw mode is always weak era mode,he deserve the title of "Weak era goat" or "weak era winner"

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Frauderer's draw mode is always weak era mode,he deserve the title of "Weak era goat" or "weak era winner"
Haha SO true. I can't believe the guy's luck, playing unseeded players in the first couple of rounds at a slam.

Our boys Rafa and Murray on the other hand sure have tough draws all the time! I guess the organisers really have it in for them... It's just not fair - it makes me so mad sometimes!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
by the way, i forgot to mention in my previous post how funny your titles of "weak era goat" and "weak era winner" were. LOL. that's hilarious! i'd probably go with "weak era winner" because that's what he is and that's totally relevant to this particular thread about his first round opponent. :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts