Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
I'm still sort of done with him after Raonic at Queens but if loses this then I'm definitely done with him.

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
A wildcard and a lucky loser in the R16 bracket. That's the ONE AND ONLY: Rafael Nadull. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :haha:

Ward in 3 of course.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Surely Ward is top 100 if he wins this?

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Vanni in 4

·
29,645 Posts
Plays shit all year, displays a terrible attitude week in week out and you think he deserves this slice of luck?

Looks like he will fluke his way into the top 100 but he will only be there for a matter of weeks.
If a win here will put him there, he will lose. British males with names other than Gregory, Timothy or Andrew always shit the bed when they get this close.

In theory, he should win this easily and has half a chance in R2. Raises it for the big occasion I guess.

Still, would rather he gets thumped here but pulls out a miracle in 3 weeks time.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Ward should win this and if he gets top 100 he has earned it, as much as grinding out challenger wins is great winning 5 set matches at DC or slams is the ultimate test.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Although I think that Vesely will knock him out of the second round, Ward could make the third round here and possibly the last 16.

·
MONSOON season.
82,273 Posts
If he can get routined by Klein on grass he can lose here. But it's a great draw of course.

Hopefully Vanni in 3.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Ward looked like utter garbage at Queens and Nottingham (and I'm not just talking about the shirt).

Saving himself for DC hopefully....

·
23,938 Posts
Ward looked like utter garbage at Queens and Nottingham (and I'm not just talking about the shirt).

Saving himself for DC hopefully....
Can Vanni make Pepperoni pizza out of Ward? :D (sorry, is it a bit too stereotypical? :lol:)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Why people so sure Ward gonna win? Vanni has a good game for grass. I'll be really disappointed if Luca doesn't win... Go Vanni :yeah:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts