WWW ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for Kyrgios here.

Kyrgios is one of the most talented players the world has ever witnessed. He's got everything. The serve, the groundstrokes etc.

Thompson, on the other hand, seems to be a decent player. I've never ever seen him play but I don't think that he's a weaponless pusher since he's from Australia.

Kyrgios in easy 5.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Could go either way. Depends on which Nick shows up. Thing is, I'm not sure he has the fitness to see it through, should Thompson prove a bit more difficult than a straight-sets victory.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Kyrgios always wants to shine and be on everybody tongue so he will do everything to win it and face Nadal.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thompson is having good grass results this season so he'll definitely be prepared. He's playing Antalya SF right now. Could of course mean he will be fatigued.

Will be cheering for Kyrgios for obvious reasons. :eek:h:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yes, Nick has indeed got it all, except a steady head with a will to win.

And I'm a fan, so that's a lot said. Maybe a former fan if he continues to play like he has done most of the season on grass.

So I'll still go for Nick here, in four.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
with nick anything can happen

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Probably Kyrgios but anything could happen. One thing is certain Jordan won't give the match away like Nick so often does.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Fedtarts drullimg at the thoutg of Nick playing Rafa. How lame is that.

Hope Nick wins

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Ok Kyrgios, you goddamn nutcase, we all know your "lifestyle" is an insult to every professional athlete, but for ONCE, get your shit together and make that Nadal clash happen. I beg you. No heavy drinking, no senseless fastfood wolving, no FIFA till early morning. Just give it a try. Please.

The world waits for you to deliver against Nadal again, and I've no doubt you will, once you are there. You are his ultimate cryptonite - a careless nutcase, who always does the unexpected, never giving the opponent every rhythm, creating an anti OCD nightmare for Nadal.

And yeah... that underarm serve... I want to see it. Often. Even if you don't win the point. But in this, my trust in you is 100 % - you will not dissapoint, trying to expose Nadals ridiculously defensive tennis on grass in the most epic way possible.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Well Thompson has had surprisingly good grass season and having beat Karlovic quite easily last month he will know that he can beat Kyrgios, as there is nothing to seperate Kyrgios and Karlovic in terms of style/ability, other than one having 1-handed backhanded.

Kyrgios in 4.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts