Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a bit cruel RBA has to play his R1 only 2 days after his win at the Hertogenbosch tournament, a day ago. He played 9 sets in 2 days between Friday and Saturday.
Johnson has been progressing a lot. So RBA might be in danger, here.

If he is feeling well enough, this will be a 3-set affair (or a 4-setter, maybe) for RBA, but if he's not, he could lose in 4 or 5.

Discuss.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The LUCKIEST tennis player of the past month BY FAR had to be lucky AGAIN in Wimby draw.

RBA in 3 is my wish. Dunno if he's too tired to get the job done or not.

·
23,063 Posts
The LUCKIEST tennis player of the past month BY FAR had to be lucky AGAIN in Wimby draw.

RBA in 3 is my wish. Dunno if he's too tired to get the job done or not.
Well he is facing one of the most reliable players this year so I think this is not a good draw from the outset IMO.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Bautista is fairly reliable against opponents he should beat. He might be quite tired so Johnson does have a chance. That said, I expect him to win; perhaps in 4.

·
Registered
492 Posts
This could be really interesting, Johnson's got a big game that suits the grass and RBA is obviously in strong form. Could certainly end up going to five sets.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Do you think you're cool for putting the round in brackets?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hopefully Johnson can save tennis here.
Just kidding, I hope Bautista destroys him.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well he is facing one of the most reliable players this year so I think this is not a good draw from the outset IMO.
Hopefully it stays that way, can't stand another LL out of top 150 beaten by Johnson if RBA somehow got tired and withdrew.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts