Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
The ultimate ZZZZ matchup currently on tour.

On top of it, Nishikori elbow was bothering him in the Gulbis match..

Djokovic in 3, something like 6-3, 6-2, 3-0 RET. His last two Slam draws are laughable for a 21# and #12 seed.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Well the only upside to Djokovic winning this is he'd have a much better chance at beating Nadal than Kei would. Should be a normal Djoko beatdown since Novak always raises his game 500% against Nishikori.

·
Registered
956 Posts
The ultimate ZZZZ matchup currently on tour.

On top of it, Nishikori elbow was bothering him in the Gulbis match..

Djokovic in 3, something like 6-3, 6-2, 3-0 RET. His last two Slam draws are laughable for a 21# and #12 seed.
The irony of a Nadal fan complaining about draws...

Nadal played Anderson and Ferrer in a slam final. Please don't ever speak about lopsided draws.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Djokovic's serve, return and FH all look good. Should be enough.
His concentration doesn't at times. He's still too iffy at times when he really he shouldn't be. I don't mind him slapping the ball around leading 5-1 or 5-2 in a set, but not when it's 3-3.

Djokovic looks pretty good, but his 2nd serve will get tested by better returners and that's what worries me the most. Off the ground he looks good.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
The irony of a Nadal fan complaining about draws...

Nadal played Anderson and Ferrer in a slam final. Please don't ever speak about lopsided draws.
He defeated Djokovic in the real Final (2013) and he beat the man who beat Federer. Nice try, though.

PS. Not to mention what kinda of retarded argument you are trying to make for the Ferrer one: like it would have mattered who he faced there; the man, it turned out, is sitting 11-0 in RG Finals..

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
Novak in 4 sets .. unless Kei is really injured.

Nishikori is very sharp on return and will bother Novak during his service games. Novak will break Kei even easier and thus will win but it will be tight until the 4th set.

Will be something like 7-6 4-6 6-4 6-1

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don't be so sure.

Monfils 4-0 advantage meant nothing vs Anderson. Neither was Nadal's record against Federer last year.

Kei is playing well enough to cause some trouble. He beat Kyrigos in straight sets, the same player Djoker fans were very nervous about. So why he is suddenly going to be thrashed?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Although I'd like Kei to win this, realistically that's unlikely to happen. Novak is 4, although a straight sets victory wouldn't surprise me either.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts