Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is 1,50 on Mayweather a license to print money?

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
It's in Vegas, so Mayweather in 12, under controversial split-decision circumstances

Reactions: Phenomenadal

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Damn boring draw

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a way to find out who the three referees are going to be and some personal data about them in order to be able to get in touch with them

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
i fear Manny has little chances here.

Will be rooting for him though

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Referees will prefer Mayweather, it's a no-brainer. Pacman will have to knock him down or he is losing.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
I don't follow this barbaric sport but one look at Mayweather says it all. Arrogant, hooligan, egomaniac and unlikeable. Hope Pacquiao can pull the upset.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I don't follow this barbaric sport but one look at Mayweather says it all. Arrogant, hooligan, egomaniac and unlikeable. Hope Pacquiao can pull the upset.
Boxing is a sport for old fossils with false teeth and man breasts mostly. Some smart people watch it, but I don't understand why. Let's be honest here. Mayweather and his history with women is disgusting. It's not as elegant as tennis and the damage these guys do to their heads. Just sad that people pay these guys to destroy each other's brain...

·
Your visions will happen
48,563 Posts
Pacquiao please

Boxing is a sport for old fossils with false teeth and man breasts mostly. Some smart people watch it, but I don't understand why. Let's be honest here. Mayweather and his history with women is disgusting. It's not as elegant as tennis and the damage these guys do to their heads. Just sad that people pay these guys to destroy each other's brain...
But you like wrestling :spit:

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
You know, you're right. I googled the ages of both Mayweather and Pacquiao and was stunned that they're middle aged. :lol:

But yeah... I feel like a finely evolved specimen when I deplore the brutality of the UFC, boxing, and all that barbarism. There's no beauty in boxing. There's no elegance. There's no class. Even the idiots in the crowd mindlessly yell and move their arms around in annoying ways. Even in the weigh-in, the two competitors walk around like thugs and lock eyes like some adolescent weasels in the forest. I'd rather read a book than watch that crap.

I don't care if people destroy each others brains but I will certainly cash in on it.

·
11,047 Posts
FLOYD: "I want drug-testing!"
MANNY: "Okay."
FLOYD: "You use this gloves!"
FLOYD: "I want the date May 2!"
FLOYD: "I want the fight at the MGM!"
FLOYD: "It's going to be 60-40 in my favor!"
FLOYD: "If I lose, there will be a rematch!"
FLOYD: "If you lose, no rematch."
FLOYD: "The fight will be in this weight."
FLOYD: "I want the referee to be my countryman - an American."
FLOYD: "I will be the one to make the announcement that our fight is on!"
-----------------------
FRIEND: "Hey, Manny. You gave in to all his demands. Are you crazy?"
MANNY: "That's how we treat everyone in our Death Row. We give all they want before the execution."

Relevant to this thread :shrug:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
i would find it pretty amusing if everyone got worked up for this fight and everyone spent all this money building this up/to watch this. the night of the fight comes and its over in 15 seconds

i mean..id feel bad for the people that spent a lot of money on a ticket but still that would be somewhat amusing if it happened

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i would find it pretty amusing if everyone got worked up for this fight and everyone spent all this money building this up/to watch this. the night of the fight comes and its over in 15 seconds

i mean..id feel bad for the people that spent a lot of money on a ticket but still that would be somewhat amusing if it happened
Happened dozens of times with Tyson.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts

There are billions in play. The fight won't end in 15 seconds. They will try to make it as epic as possible.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts