Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gasquet leads the h2h 4-0 but tonight Nishikori should be the favourite

Discuss

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I guess Nishikori should be the favourite, despite the fact he doesn't look in pretty good form, losing sets to the Querreys and Lackos of the world. However, Gascoke played like shit in Bogota, actually he looked like shit against every decent player in 2014 (and sometimes against mugs too).

Nishikori in 3 again.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Gasquet is a really bad match-up for Kei, so I hope Richie can use that in his advantage. IMO Richard in two tight sets.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
How is Gasquet leading 4-0 their H2H i don´t get it, but are similar level plaers- outside top 10, but Nishikori is more offensive and can play at higher level, but anyway i hope Kei wins this match, this courts are decently fast so he should hit through him and Gasquet can stay behind baseline all day if he wants

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Tight match, it looks very interesting to see. It is true that Gasquet is a bad match-up for Nishikori but Kei has improved while Gasquet has declined a little bit due to his injury, the match is very opened. I am rooting for Richie in 3 sets :D

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Only two left that i like and of course they play each other. That happens way too often

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
What an odd H2H. Their three-setter sticks in my mind, as that match would've gotten Kei into the Top 10 sooner but he totally choked so I hadn't even realized the other three matches were so one-sided.

Since I don't really trust Kei's form at this point, I'm picking Richie in two close sets.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Hopefully Gasquet wins this so Pospisil can beat him in back to back matches(for Gasquet) after Gasquet drew Pospisil in R1 of the Rogers Cup.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you at least for once stop with the nationalist tarding? :facepalm: I think we all got it

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Can you at least for once stop with the nationalist tarding? :facepalm: I think we all got it
I never said so Vasek will beat him in back to back matches. I said can, as in it opens up the opportunity for that to happen. It's not every day a players gets an oppurtunity to beat someone back to back in a matter of days.

It also opens up the oppurtunity for Gasquet to beat Vasek back to back as well. :shrug:

also, it pisses all you haters off, then all the more reason to do it. Maybe eventually all the haters will have me on ignore and I don't have to read all the bullshit replies some of them give me.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never said so Vasek will beat him in back to back matches. I said can, as in it opens up the opportunity for that to happen. It's not every day a players gets an oppurtunity to beat someone back to back in a matter of days.

It also opens up the oppurtunity for Gasquet to beat Vasek back to back as well. :shrug:

also, it pisses all you haters off, then all the more reason to do it. Maybe eventually all the haters will have me on ignore and I don't have to read all the bullshit replies some of them give me.
Trust me i'm not a hater, i even like Pospisil and i like his game WAY more than Raonic's but with such tarding you are the one who are making me hate him. It's similar to what bulgarian tards do with Dimitrov

And my ignore list is empty and always was

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Trust me i'm not a hater, i even like Pospisil and i like his game WAY more than Raonic's but with such tarding you are the one who are making me hate him. It's similar to what bulgarian tards do with Dimitrov

And my ignore list is empty and always was
I wasn't really refering to you, moreso Moozza and his crew, among others.

I used to be fine, but then almost the entire MTF went all hating on Raonic to the point it got annoying so I can be annoying in the other direction.

As for my post here it wasn't tarding at all. I like Pospisil, and not just because he's Canadian, beating someone twice in the matter of 3 or 4 days is rare, and kinda cool, plus it gives him an up close and personal look at Gasquet's game before he has to face him on home soil.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Tennis wins either way but Gasquet needs this win more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts