Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rivalry continues and will depend if the Fog gives a shit or not...

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Robredo- aka legendary Spanish sex god Tommy- will win in straights.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So apparently the word "Boredo" is prohibited from being used in a thread title... really MTF... really...? We've got nutters running around the joint talking trash left right and centre and we decide to turn our attention to a humorous nickname in a thread title... nice...

Onto the match, and the Fog should get this done if he is serious. Boredo has been hampered by injury all year and this has coincided with some bad patches of form. The Fog should be motivated considering their past encounters...

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Real names are used in topics, nothing new here.
If you say so, but I swear there have been hundreds of threads where nicknames have been used for thread headings..?

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
the fog to win this for sure...

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Real names are used in topics, nothing new here.
That sounds very new to me, actually. Nicknames have been used in titles as long as I've been registered here. Even insulting ones are very common and are usually accepted.

OT: Hopefully the Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World will flush the Shitman down the toilet.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Even positive nicknames like Capt Niemo are being targeted, while Rodre Fedagassi can post 15 troll threads as day. Some great rules here.

·
Your visions will happen
50,114 Posts
A rare match where Fognini will be motivated to do well.

Indoors, against this Robredo is surely winnable.

Whether or not he gets it done, who knows.

Will be entertaining vs. "el hombre de mierda"

Fognini in 3 fun sets is my pick. The spectators will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
What a legendary match this will be

:worship:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Boredo is in so shit form that his nicknames make even more sense than usually. That said, I don't see how can he win if Fognini even bothers to show up...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm guessing Fognini in 3 sets. He will want to actually try to win this match for obvious reasons... :lol: :p

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
So apparently the word "Boredo" is prohibited from being used in a thread title... really MTF... really...? We've got nutters running around the joint talking trash left right and centre and we decide to turn our attention to a humorous nickname in a thread title... nice...

Onto the match, and the Fog should get this done if he is serious. Boredo has been hampered by injury all year and this has coincided with some bad patches of form. The Fog should be motivated considering their past encounters...
That sounds very new to me, actually. Nicknames have been used in titles as long as I've been registered here. Even insulting ones are very common and are usually accepted.

OT: Hopefully the Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World will flush the Shitman down the toilet.
It was allowed in MC 2011:

MC R1: Boredo def. Dodig 6-4 6-2

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=180470&highlight=boredo

1 - 20 of 31 Posts