Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Félix 2nd ATP 500 match. He is currently 6-9 on the ATP tour. He already has 2 wins over top 50 players. Pouille in Canada Masters R1 and Chung in Chengdu ATP 250 R1. They were ranked 18th and 23th, out of shape/injured but still, good wins. His form lately was great with 9 victories in 9 days when he won Tashkent CH coming from the Qualies and only being stopped at Antwerp FQR against Stakhovsky from a blister when he already was down a set and two breaks.

If Felix is in form and not too tired from his recent rounds, I'm pretty sure he has the game to win this one. Fucsovic has been a consistent top 50 player this year but I admit that I haven't followed him closely. What are your thoughts?

A win would obviously boost his chances to get into AO MD and up to 101 in the live rankings (assuming the other guys ranked above him don't win...)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: WWW? Vienna R1: Fucsovic vs [WC] Auger-Aliassime

Marci has to defend 110 pts, last year Basel. It is enough motivation, so I think he'll fight. :scratch:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
This went from a WWW thread to a results thread :facepalm: I'm sorry Felix lost, but Marton Fucsovics has been playing well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts