Banned
18,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal in easy 3 I think.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Banned
40 Posts
Nadal in a close but straight forward contest, he served well tonight, and PeakDal came out in last 5 games. If he keeps up the form of last high games then Mahut will get destroyed.

My head says: Nadal 6-4 7-6 6-2

Probably scoreline will be: Nadal 6-4 3-6 6-7(7) 7-6(3) 7-6(68)

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Reactions: Kat_YYZ

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is up with your signature Topspindoc, laughing at Lopez? Pathetic. You also thought Nadal would lose that set for sure. :facepalm:

Also watch my sig.
I thought so for sure, that's why it's funny. I would never expect anyone to serve for the set twice and not close it out, especially on decoturf.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
I thought so for sure, that's why it's funny. I would never expect anyone to serve for the set twice and not close it out, especially on decoturf.
Yes, but now it looks like you are laughing smugly at Lopez - which I don't think you have a right to do in this instance.

Anyway, on topic, Nadal wins in 3 or 4.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
LMAO.. Nadal sucks these days. Under normal circumstances I'd say Nadal in 3, losing a set at the most. That said, with Nadal's form lately, it wouldn't surprise me if it was the other way around. Mahut is a good player, and a tough match up.. I'm going with Mahut in 4.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
this match will do good to rafa......mahut is a brilliant server and he will provide some very useful returning practice to rafa with his big serves......this is all building up nicely for nadal for the rampage in the second week......i am enjoying this us open......

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Allez Nico

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Nadal 6-1 6-4 6-2

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Is the tennis world so boring to warrant this thread, Nadal in 3 even if he plays like shit :shrug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts