Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Cressy in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First appearance in the limelight for Cressy, too bad there won’t be a big crowd to cheer him on. He won his first MD match convincingly, could disrupt Tsitsipas’s rhythm with his net-rushing and make it an interesting match.

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Tsitsipas but hopefully he wins as it seems this Cressy guy is a nut-rusher (never seen him play). Net rushing isn't real tennis.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Tsitsipas better be ready for this French tornado who is now endorsed by adidas. If not he will get Maximated.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I like Cressy (even tho he's annoying af), but Tsitsipas' ROS, stamina and everything else are too good to have any issues with him. It's gonna be fun and all that probably for the first set or so, then it's gonna be all Tsitsipas.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Net rushing isn't real tennis.
I can't believe the amount of ignorance of historic proportions ! Net play has been a part of tactics and outsmarts since the sport is alive . Without it you have only people running like rabbits chasing balls , a big size much slower ping pong .

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
I can't believe the amount of ignorance of historic proportions ! Net play has been a part of tactics and outsmarts since the sport is alive . Without it you have only people running like rabbits chasing balls , a big size much slower ping pong .
Acting like net rushing is the finer more cultivated part of the game? Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts